|Season 3, Episode 22|
|Air date||November 23, 2013|
|Written by|| Jed Elinoff|
|Directed by||Jason Furukawa|
"Long Live Rock & Roll"
"Dead Bodies" is the twenty-second episode of season 3 of R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour: The Series. It aired on November 23, 2013.
In this sequel to season one's "The Dead Body," Jake Skinner (who is now human after tricking Will into dying in 1961) finds his time on Earth running out when a Grim Reaper-esque wraith grabs his arm and causes his skin to rot, so Jake plans to trick Anna into sacrificing her life so Jake can keep living -- and only Will's ghost can stop him.
- Brendan Meyer as Will Johnston
- Matt Angel as Jake Skinner
- Tiera Skovbye as Anna
- Nesta Cooper as Lizzie
- Dan Payne as Wraith
- Keanu Lam as Will Stunt Double
- Anthony Moyer as Jake Stunt Double
- This episode is a sequel to "The Dead Body." It even went by the title "The Dead Body, Part 2"
- This episode was scheduled for Season 3, but the 12 remaining episodes after "Terrible Love" were pulled for reasons unknown and made into another season (except on most international channels, which have aired all the episodes in season three's production cycle).
- Although this episode is based three months after the end of "The Dead Body," the date Will "went missing" is March 15, while the date on Anna's iPhone is March 20, making the time difference either 5 days apart or 1 year and 5 days apart.