|Birthplace||Oakville, Ontario, Canada|
|Date of Birth||April 5, 1974|
|Role on Haunting Hour||Mr. Franklin|
David Richmond-Peck (born April 5, 1974) is a Canadian actor who has appeared in over 50 film and television roles in Canada and the United States since 2000.
Richmond-Peck has appeared in multiple roles on television since 2000, including recurring appearances in Jeremiah, The L Word and Traveler, as well as multiple but different roles on Smallville. From 2005-2008, he starred as "Geoff McAlister" in 19 episodes of the Canadian TV series Robson Arms. He appeared in a supporting role on ABC-TV's re-imagined V series as resistance fighter "Georgie Sutton".
His film credits include the TV movies Family Sins and Mary Higgins Clark's Try to Remember (both 2004), as well as the theatrical releases Fantastic Four (2005), She's the Man (2006), Married Life (2007) and The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008). He recently completed the Canadian science fiction/crime film Paradox.
He also acted in Smokin' Aces 2: Assassins' Ball (2010) as FBI Special Agent Dominic Dumare.
- ^ David Richmond-Peck on TV.com
- ^ "Class Notes". Appleby Quarterly. Winter 2010. Retrieved April 17, 2012.
- ^ David Richmond-Peck - IMDb
- ^ David Richmond-Peck - Awards
- ^ Werb, Jessica (July 7, 2011). "Babz Chula Lifeline for Artists Society rallying support for Kelly-Ruth Mercier and David Richmond-Peck". Vancouver Free Press. Retrieved April 17, 2012.